04 January, 2013

privacy

I switched my settings, which is kind of a big deal for me. I got a comment from someone I didnt know and it turned me off. It felt like a window peeper. And bossy with suggestions about how to take care of myself...and so my response is to just shut the curtains. It works for me. I was tempted to do something like that before the comment came in and now I am definitely doing it. I dont konw when I wanted to just write to myself, for myself and not have it out on a public forum for all to judge but there it is, as clear as day when it is a clear day. The letters I write to other people, the things and experiences that I love and the passive agressive nature of the interactions between some people and others are tiring and I just dont feel like getting caught in them. I is helpful to have the respiratory thing pointed out to us on a global scale. It is a tiny release of that pattern that affects the earth in this part of the world through the bodies of the humans who participate in it. And that is what has to happen for as long as it is necessary. I think I'll just go drink some hot ginger and relax. The pregnant moms are what they are and could easily be the ones that gave me this infection in the first place. Of course I am the one who took it on, for what ever reason and I am the one that is carrying it around. I canceled UMMC not just because they have compromised imune systems but I also have a compromised immune system.

1 comment:

Denise Emanuel Clemen said...

Hope you feel better soon, Julie. I, too, hate hate hate being sick. There is a woman in my tai chi class AND my yoga class who has been coughing and coughing. I thought I might be getting what she has, but maybe not after losts of fresh juice. We'll see. Miss you. Come back soon.