05 January, 2012

English tea at the Biltmore

Last year at this time snow was all we talked about, all we thought about. It was in every one's face and you could not avoid it without just closing the curtains and staying indoors. Actually that would be an expensive mistake as a homeowner. The city would clear your walks and send you the bill, every time they provided the service at greatly inflated rates. Last year I escaped to Phoenix and like it's name I felt myself resurrected from the ashes of the desert landscape. I motivated myself with the idea of High tea at the Biltmore, and I was not disappointed. The question now is: encore? Each day the plane tickets go up in price, each day I awake and the temperature is a little more temperate. There is no snow to speak of and it is a pleasure to be in Minnesota....

No comments: